Join The Movement
Spread the word – Tell your friends, your students, staff members, and our campus community about the Eagle Food Pantry and Eat Better 4 Less. We are here to serve everyone!
Donate – We continually accept donations of food, money and recyclable bags. Donations may be dropped off at any of the donation bins on NTCC campus or by contacting CARE@ntcc.edu.
– Microwavable items are great
– Smaller sized/travel items are great
– You can donate to the pantry with a cash donation
– We accept gift cards for grocery stores
Participate – Help us bring food and food education to the community! Reach out to CARE@ntcc.edu to learn more and get involved.
- Become an Eat Better 4 Less Ambassador to help us spread the word and enroll students into the program.
- Volunteer to pack and distrbute Monthly Meal Kits or execute Food Drives
- Partner with us in ways we can’t imagine yet!